Wednesday 5 August 2009

what a day

I am sat here, in tears.

I have had about 6 points today. Really sick. My head is fit to burst, and the gynae doesnt see it as an emergency, and I have to wait till my appointment in september, all the while I am existing in agony. I cant say living, as my life is on hold again.

I really cant go on like this anymore.

I know being upset is making the migraine worse, I have got the aura closing in on my left eye. Pretty soon I will lose my vision to it.

What if they wont give me the injections again??? Surely they wont stop the treatment that obviously works?? Will they???

I cant get to the gym in this condition, I am unsteady enough on my feet, never mind risking going in the car.


And to top it all, my neighbour is having her floor repaired, and they have been banging most of the day, and the noise and vibrations are going right through the house. Worse thing about living in a Victorian Terrace!!!


At least I may lose weight with not being able to eat - hang on - no I wont - this is me we are talking about. I could be in the Matrix with no mouth, and still pjut on bloomin weight!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    To maintain your listing on the ww5plus blogroll I need you to please email me the following to me@bryherhill.com

    1. The URL of your blog
    2. The title of your blog
    3. Your WW username.

    If this has not been done by the end of August 2009 I will be removing your blog from the listing.

    Bryher (5+ moderator)

    ReplyDelete