Wednesday 19 August 2009

buggered it up again!!!

Sorry, but ballsed it up again!!!

I seem to be doing the drunkards way of losing weight, 3 lbs on, one pound off!!! Not exactly true, just stayed the same for the last 2 weeks, after using advice given, and having a blow out, and gaining instead of boosting my loss!!! aarrggghhh

Doesnt help that the injections are definitely wearing off, and I have been getting pains similar to period pains, oh well, maybe it wont be long before I actually get a period, havent had one since January!! bliss!! lol

Joined the Christmas Countdown Challenge to buck me up, but feel that I am disappointing the team be have had a sts this week. Eh?? First week and I get a sts. bugger.

I really need the bloke that does the big brother voice over to read this to you, it may make it more exciting!! pmsl



No comments:

Post a Comment