Sunday 23 August 2009

what a bloody day

Had a really shit day, and feel even shittier.

Had my sis-in-law texting me, as she and my brother have had a falling out, he wasnt answering texts or emails, so worried about him as he was supposed to be home yesterday after a month away, to be home for an hour before leaving in a bad temper.

Arrrgghhh I could bang their bloody heads together.

I have had no sleep, worrying about him, so am exhausted, then with the texts etc, I got upset, and turned into the human dustbin.

Made quad choc brownies for the kids, not supposed to have any as full of dairy, so I feel really ill at the moment as I had 3 pieces before I realised what I was doing.


Thought I had my comfort eating under control, but apparently not.


Really really pissed off at myself.

I need to get a hang on myself again, and regain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment