Tuesday 4 August 2009

sorry

Sorry it has been a while since I posted something. The shit has hit the fan as they say. Been trying to understand why someone I thought I knew, would go to such desperate lengths as to do Celeb slim, slimfast and alli, all at once, with no food whatsoever.

Really threw me off plan, I can tell you.

I didnt expect it from her, and she kept her distance so I wouldnt catch on to what she was doing, so I couldnt stop her.

Oh well, she is home now, and is seeing a shrink for help, and blames her gp for putting her under so much pressure to slim down.

Anyway, back to my task. I am so pissed off at the mo, as despite going to the gym 2/3 times a week, and writing absolutely everything that I eat or drink, I have sts for the last 5 weeks.

So fed up, I really am, all that effort for nothing!!!!

So if anyone knows why...... answers on a postcard please!!!! lol

Seriously, I dont know what to do for the best. I am working my hardest and getting no reward for the hard work, and at times is is such a bloody slog to go to the gym, and I did not enjoy it yesterday, I still put my all into the sessions, as what is the point of paying and not working hard???


uurrrgggghhhh such is life I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment