Wednesday 24 June 2009

the gym

Well, I went the gym, yeah, I know what you mean, Ann and the gym, never in a million years, but I did go.

And loved it!!!

Got a very hunky trainer, Ste, who was lovely.

He had me in stitches, especially when lying on my front, with these boobs, I just couldnt get my chin down to the floor, he threatened to sit on my back if I didnt, I tried telling him it just wasnt going to go, when he got down on the floor at the side of me, and said 'yeah, I can see your problem'.

Well, off I went again, and I dont know if my ribs are hurting from laughing or the exercises.

I did the rower, 1000 metres, did 20 mins on the bike, and what nearly killed me, 10 mins on the cross trainer. I thought my knees were going to pop!!!


Oh well, am going friday afternoon, would go tomorrow but it is Vinnie's funeral.

1 comment:

  1. Lol well done for going to the gym!!


    Please can you let me know what your WW user name is via me@bryherhill.com along with your blog address - I'm updating the blog roll.

    Bryher

    ReplyDelete