Sunday 28 June 2009

bah humbug

Have been out with someone I thought was a mate. We went to one of those 'all you can eat' buffets.

She sees them as a challenge. Today she really gorged herself. It was quite sickening to be honest. She then spent half an hour in the loos. It turns out, her doc had given her xenical, and she sees it as a licence to eat as much as she wants, and still be able to lose weight. She was rather nasty when her boyfriend asked her to cool it.

She also said that she would be at my home at 9.30am in the morning, and we would go power walking. This is something she arranges regularly since christmas, but has only been 3 times so far.

I have just been into my emails, and there is one from her, demanding to know what tablets I was taking, as I couldnt possibly have lost so much weight on my own.

Arrgghh!!! Just cos she doesnt show, doesnt mean I didnt go out walking. I am careful with what I am eating, and stop when I feel full.

she went on to say that her boyfriend thought I was looking good, and have obviously put in some hours working out.

She has a serious issue at the moment, but I dont know where to turn to get her help. It is apparent that her GP is useless, if he gave her the tablets. Her boyfriend said that she has told the GP she is trying her hardest to lose weight, and nothing works, He did all the usual blood tests, said her cholesterol was 7.9, and she said it runs in the family!!! Thats when he gave her the xenical!

I really dont need this crap, and feel unable to spur her on anymore. I am hitting my head against the wall with her.

Also she said that she had tried the WW chat boards, but didnt get any usable advice, and was accused of being a troll cos she disagreed with someone!!

I wont tell her that I am a frequent visitor to the chat boards!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. oh no hun!!! you dont need some one like that but us being us we try our hardest to help them!!

    glad u keep walking if she doesnt!!

    someone like her may never change and just watch out she may become very nasty to you the closer you get to goal!!! due to jealousy but then she may not! just look after your self she has her boyf to worry about her

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry. She didnt show to go walking. I rang her home, mainly to try and get things sorted, and her boyfriend said that she rang him to say that I wasnt in, and that she has gone shopping with someone else.

    Never thought anyone could be jealous of me.

    ReplyDelete