Wednesday 1 July 2009

stunned

Yep, I am!!!

I was in the gym for 10am this morning!! Yeah, I know, me and the gym and early morning, never gonna happen, but it did!!! LOL

Oh well, I keep trying.

And my so called mate didnt even have the calls to apologise for her behaviour.

She said that I didnt know how hard it was to lose weight, yeah right, she knows it took me 2 years to lose 2 stone, and have managed another stone so far this year, yet, I dont know how hard it is to lose weight!!

Seeing as she has known me for 20 years, and she knows I have struggled with my weight due to illness, it beggars belief!!!

And there she was, even after the quack has put her on xenical, in the supermarket, with every type of slimfast available.

Here's something for her...

STOP BEING SUCH A BLOODY GREEDY BITCH AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!!

After going to a all you can eat carvery, and she had 4 big dinners, 2 puds and took a third one home, it isnt any wonder she is big!!!

Right I have got that off my chest!!! pmsl

1 comment: